Monday 9 July 2012

Perfect Legs Skin Miracle


So this is my first product review so bear with me.
I am what I describe as a product whore! I read about something with good reviews in a magazine and I want it! Very often though they fail to impress and get left in the bathroom for a while before being given to my friends or sister.
That said, I love this product. At £36 a bottle it is not cheap, but this bottle has lasted from the tail end of last summer and I have used it every day for the last two months. 

This Works!
This product isn't shimmery or overly tan enhancing but gives a lovely smooth toned, sun-kissed glow just like it says it will. 
It goes on very smoothly and doesn't take an age to apply evenly. This is very useful as I am always rushing around in the morning. 
The serum also contains Arnica which helps to fade bruising. Another useful factor for someone who is always crashing into things whilst rushing around getting ready! 

The only thing that could be considered as a down point is the smell. Although I love the smell it is quite strong and could clash with your perfume. 

This bottle is coming to an end and I will definitely be buying it again! 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment