Wednesday 4 July 2012

Puppy Love



Meet Bobby (left) and Coco (right).
I can't write a blog about the most important things in my life without writing about these two!

Coco is three and Bobby is two. They are typical terriers who bark at other dogs and strangers but once they stop barking and have got used to you they are adorable. 

Having grown up with bigger dogs I always wanted a Labrador but living in a small two bedroom house I compromised and got a cute bundle of fluff who I called Coco (after Chanel). Then a year later I threw a strop until I could get another puppy. Then along came Bobby!

Although they can be very naughty-Bobby once jumped up on the table and ate my entire birthday cake, and Coco ate my brand new Steve Madden sandals, they make me smile everyday! 

When my dad died very suddenly three years ago it was Coco who used to lick my tears away and make me laugh when nobody was around. And Bobby walking around and around wagging his tail with one of The Boy's stinky socks in his mouth looking really pleased with himself can lift me out of my darkest moods.

It's lovely to have someone be so happy to see me whenever I get home! 

Love them!
xx   

No comments:

Post a Comment